Whenever you buy, sell or remortgage a property you’ll want the services of a solicitors firm that is expert in Conveyancing to help you complete the legal side of the transaction properly, smoothly, efficiently and cost-effectively. Unfortunately, not all businesses that offer Conveyancing services are as proficient or as value-for-money as they could be. You should also be aware that there is no set standard for the information that should be contained in a Conveyancing quotation
We recommend that you generate a personalised quote below using our system. The last thing that we want is for your transaction to be made more difficult or more expensive than it needs to be! We are able to provide accurate, real-time quotations from a number of the country’s top conveyancing specialist firms using an award-winning system.
In summary, using this system brings you these benefits:
• Expertise and efficiency : Access to top, conveyancing-specialist firms
• Dedicated case handlers : Colleagues to cover holidays and absences as back up
• Value for money : Economies of scale and communication by phone and email keep fees very competitive
• No Completion, No Fee : No charge for the lawyer’s time if your case doesn’t complete
• Itemised Quotations : Easy to read and understand
• Guaranteed Fees : The price quoted will be the price you pay
• Information flow : Our business is kept informed of progress
• No need to visit the law firm : no need to take time out, everything is done by post and email
If you are happy with an accompanying quotation and would like us to go ahead and instruct a law firm on your behalf, please let us know and we will be pleased to do this for you - alternatively you can do this yourself direct using our system below.
Please be aware that as this is a special arrangement through the system that we use, you are not able to instruct the law firm yourself and still obtain the same package of benefits.
The legal process is complex and our clients find it easier when we help out with recommendations
Terms & Conditions
King Mortgages Ltd is authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). King Mortgages Ltd is entered on the Financial Services Register https://register.fca.org.uk/ under reference number 803561.
There may be a fee for arranging a mortgage and the precise amount will depend on your circumstances.
Think carefully about securing other debts against your home
Some forms of Buy To Let mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The guidance &/or advice contained in this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore restricted to consumers in the UK. As with all insurance policies, conditions & exclusions will apply.
YOUR HOME (OR PROPERTY) MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Copyright © 2020 King Mortgages - All Rights Reserved.